Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

After all of last week's activities, we have all had a good weekend. Dad has felt just as good as he has been feeling, so all is well. I just wanted to remind you all to pray for Dad's chemo treatments starting tomorrow. He will go at 8:00 and it should take about 3 hours the first time. It is rare that someone has a reaction to this particular medicine, but it can happen so lets pray that he takes it well. This is the one we want! We can certainly feel all of your prayers to this point and we appreciate it so much. Callie even saw Papa do a little "dance" Saturday morning when she was over there and she asked, "Mama, have you ever seen somebody with cancer who had to loose most of their teeth and is going through radiation and that chemo stuff dance??" I told her.."No, but Papa can and we owe it all to God!" What a testimony to my precious little girl!

Have a great week and I will let you know how the treatments are going.

No comments: