Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Today's Visit With Dr. Hardacre
Dad, Mom and I met with Dr. Hardacre this morning after his radiation treatment. We are on go for the last two days of treatments and then he's DONE!!!!!! He will spend the next 4 weeks healing and then report back to see Dr. Hardacre and talk about when he will get his PET/CT scan. It should be around that time. Thank you for all your prayers. The treatments he receives the next two days will peak about a week from now, so continue to pray for his tolerance and his pain as it is really tough. I think just the excitement of knowing that Friday is the last one gives him enough pep to get on in there and get it done. (Hee hee...that is me talking...I am not the one with the burnt face and lips right?) Bless his heart! Keep lifting him up. ~Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment