Friday, April 9, 2010

Amazing LOVE!

Wow! Last night's prayer gathering was just perfect! I felt so uplifted, so inspired by God's word and so renewed as I know many of you did too! Thank you so much for coming! It was very special and will never be forgotten.

After a good night's rest, I talked to him this morning and he said he felt "fine". (Well, his definition of fine might be different than mine, but oh well! ha!) He is up and out! He will be going to get the pump off today and also get the dreaded Neulasta shot. This is the shot that you get within 24 hours after your first round of chemo to help bump up the white blood cells for those of you who are not familiar with that. It is a good thing in order to fight off infection, but sometimes comes with horrible bone pain for a few days as a side effect. His has been so tolerant of everything else that has come his way that I am expecting him to do the same with this and tell me.."Its not too bad!".. We'll see. :-) We will pray that it "not too bad" and he has a good weekend with lots of rest. The weather looks beautiful so that will bring a smile to all of our faces! He returns on Monday for just the Erbitux infusion and has the rest of the week off from wearing the pump. I will post at the first of the week to let you all know how it is going!

Again..THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
Love,
The Smith Family

No comments: