Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CT/MRI

Hello family and friends! I have had so many calls and questions today wanting to know how the tests went this morning. It is so nice to have so many people really concerned and anxious to hear the results. I apologize for not posting earlier, but we don't have any information. It is common to have to wait several days for the test to be read. Dad has an appointment Monday morning to go over the results and start round 4 of chemo. I will post as soon as I have a chance to get to my computer after that appointment. As far as the actual scans went this morning, they were easy breezy for dad and he was in and out of there by 7:15 and headed to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast! This is usually his "good week" as he starts to heal from the chemo and feel stronger. (Just in time to start all over again on Monday!)

Keep those prayers coming. Pray that the scans show positive information and that the chemo is working.

No comments: