Dad had a regular visit yesterday before his Erbitux treatment. There is no "new" news so the plan of action is the same. He will continue the Monday Erbitux infusions as well as the monthly Zometo infusion. He has been feeling really good and we are so happy for that. Now, if all that eating he is doing would just stick to his ribs a little! I can't imaging eating all the potatoes, macaroni & cheese, milkshakes and banana pudding I could hold and not gain weight! Ha! If you have seen him out and about then you know he must be burning every single calorie he takes in..he's always doing somthing!
His PET scan is scheduled for October 20. Please be in prayer for this. We will meet with the doctor the Monday following the scan for the results. I will post as soon as I can on that day. Thanks so much!
One more thing..Thursday (Sept. 30) is Dad's appointment with Dr. Short to have his esophagus stretched, so pray that it goes smoothly and he pops right back to his old self by Friday!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment