I hope this update finds everyone warm and cozy on this cold winter's night! Someone please remind me that the next time we have a "winter storm" warning to go to the grocery store and plan on feeding thousands of children! Not really, but it seems there have been 6 or 7 extra children around here about meal time for several days now. (All jokes aside..I LOVE IT, and treasure each and every moment!)
I wanted to remind everybody that tomorrow (weather permitting) is Dad's CT scan at the Kirkland Clinic. We are supposed to be there at 10:45 and our appointment to get the results is at 1:00 with Dr. Spencer at UAB. Thank you in advance for these prayers. He has done great and looks fabulous to me. I pray that God is healing these spots and we get positive results. It is too early to do a PET scan from the last date of radiation, but Dr. Spencer wanted to do a head CT about 8 weeks afterwards to see how the radiation is doing and make sure there are no new spots. I will blog when I get home tomorrow evening.
Love to all!
Michelle
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stopping now to say a prayer Michelle! Love, Mary
Post a Comment