Dear Friends,
It is Thursday and wow has it been a long week. Dad has gone Tuesday, Wednesday and today to get IV Fluids from the CCI. Good news..today when he went his blood pressure was PERFECT! That will help him feel better just in itself. He is just so weak and having a hard time eating to get any energy! (Thank you for the meals brought to mom and dad because I am sure mom runs out of "ideas" to tempt him with and having things they don't normally have inspires him to "taste" it!) You are all so wonderful. I just wanted to check in and let you know that he is doing a little better and simply "pushing through" this chemo treatment. I believe he is scheduled to get fluids again tomorrow and that should get him through the weekend without any problems.
So today I am praying with a hopeful heart. Hopeful that he will feel better, gain strength and get back to his old self! I know without a shadow of a doubt that I personally cannot fix this situation. Oh how I wish I could! But what I can and must do is give it all to God. When I do, I find that the simple joys of everyday life reveal themselves to me and for this I am so grateful! Won't you join me? Our God is so good and promises to never leave us. He promises that when we run into life's most massive difficulties that we bounce off of them right in to his everlasting arms and TRUST. When we do this, we can find joy even in the middle of major problems! I am soooooo glad for that!
Praying hard for complete healing. Praying for you, your families, the friendships and support you give to my parents..THANK YOU!
"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment