Thursday, October 30, 2008

4:00 update

Would you believe it if I said...WE STILL HAVEN'T SEEN HIM! We have been constantly updated and assured that he is doing fine in recovery. The doctor just visited him and said everything is going great. He is now in a holding room waiting on an ICU room. Apparently, it is crowded up there because they won't even let mom up. They are being SOOO nice though..we are all good..just a little tired of waiting. Mom just wants to see him so bad. The nurses keep telling us that he is doing fine. I think it is kind of funny now because they have said it so much and I wonder if we asked him personally how he felt if the answer would be "just fine!" :) Hopefully he is getting lots of sleep and rest which is what he needs to be doing.

Many of you have called and said that you have tried to leave comments on the blog and were not able to do so. I think I have changed the settings so that it is possible to leave them now. I hope so anyway because they make us feel so good! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Smith Family,

Just wanted to let ya'll know we have been praying for ya'll off and on all day long. We will continue to do so but so glad things are going well.

Greg and Renee

Anonymous said...

you are are continually in our prayers. we love you!!

Sandra and Colton Sandlin

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping us informed. We are glad the surgery is over and will pray that the "flap" takes as it should.
Linda & Ralph