Sunday, November 2, 2008

quick note

Several of you have called or emailed and said that you were unable to leave a "comment". I had never tried it before so I did. I think if you check "anonymous" but just sign your name on the message, it should work regardless of what service you have. But who am I when it comes to computers? NOBODY! :)

3 comments:

C. Smith said...

Tell Papa I will be there in the morning after I drop off the kids at school. Let me know if anyone needs anything. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to hear that things are going so well. It is our prayer that it continues.

Ty, Karen, Nathan, and Cassie Putman

Anonymous said...

Tell Ernie he's been there long enough. We play at 9:30 Saturday and Peter's expects him to be on the tee. I checked the internet and found out that this type of surgery improves putting almost immediately. Hurry home. God is good!
Norman