Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday, November 8

Several of you have asked Mom if I would keep updating the blog. I will certainly keep you all posted as we go through this process. It may not be as often, but certainly check back for updates as we go along. For now, we are focused on nutrition, healing and waiting for the next step. As I mentioned yesterday, Dad has his next appointment on December 2. Hopefully he will get the cast off his arm and find out exactly what our plan is. He is healing great. The swelling is way down and he is eating well. He still has some annoying pain, but after last week, it most certainly is bearable. Several of you that have come by are just as amazed by the way he looks as we are. Isn't it great? We are so blessed!

Today he stayed up most of the day and a bunch of us graced him with our presence to watch the Alabama game. It was fun and exciting and completely wore him out! Its all good!

No comments: