Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanks to so many!

On behalf of my family, I would like to thank SO many of you for all the cards, phone calls, visits and FOOD! Dad has loved it all! As I said earlier, he went to work on Monday and continued to go each day the rest of the week. He only went for a few hours each day and then home for lunch. He actually went out to eat (with some of the many sweet gift cards he has received!) two times this week! He enjoyed soup at Panera Bread and pancakes and eggs at the Cracker Barrel. It seems soft foods aren't so bad after all! I cannot even express in words to you how God has taken this whole situation and handled it in HIS way! I stand truly AMAZED and remain incredibly blessed each and every day.

We are all going to be here for Thanksgiving and we surely will be thankful. The next couple of weeks remain the same....resting, healing and slowly getting out. We have nearly 3 weeks until we see Dr. Holmes again. Until then, keep Papa in your prayers as we await the next step.

No comments: