I cannot believe it has been one week from surgery! (Although when I really think about it, it seems like a month!) He slept well again and is doing just fine. I am sure he is ready to have a little more to eat rather than all these liquids, so hopefully Dr. Holmes will let us graduate after the appointment tomorrow. I told him this morning that he only had two more weeks before he could go to the office and once again he corrected me and held up 1 finger. I have decided he is going to work NEXT WEEK! Yeah Papa! Pray for our appointment tomorrow. I will let everyone know how it goes.
Love,
Michelle
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry! I had to delete my first comment because I left out about 5 words???? Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I will stop by and visit before heading back to school tonight for my class play. I love you!
Heather
Ernie,
Your really pushing this sympathy thing a little too far. Back in my day a guy would have this surgery one day, travel the next and be back at work the next. I came by last night and poor Pat was sweeping the drive while you were laid up watching Andy Griffin and Barney, pulling down a Mt. Dew through a straw. Peters has just about written you off and Murp don't even claim you anymore. Better get up and get going.
Seriously, 'YOU DA MAN'
Norman
Post a Comment