We had a pretty good day (at least from my stand point..I am sure he would beg to differ). Since the Mt. Dew and moving to Tylenol instead of all that morphine, he has been more alert and moved around a bit. He sat in the chair several times today and visited with Jordan, Patrick, Patton, Callie, Smith, Sam and Penny. They each brought a smile and even a giggle at times! They are so honest and loving and carry on with him as if he didn't have any problems going on at all. All Penny can say is "papa..boo boos". Mom and I are in here with him tonight until we feel comfortable that he is resting. Mom may have to stay in the room another night, but we'll see. Night time seems so much harder for him, so pray that he gets some rest.
Thank you all!
Love,
Michelle
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Dad! I am trying to figure out exactly how to send comments since so many people are having a hard time getting it to work. Keep hanging in there...I love you!
Michelle
Post a Comment